Monday 3 March 2014

Reinvented Iro & Buba #Tulip Style




Happy new month everyone, can you believe it's March already!!! Am really excited about this month and I hope you are as well. My outfit today is a little different and am really loving it because I'am showcasing my roots #Nigeria. Iro and Buba is a popular traditional attire worn amongst women from South-West Nigeria.
Tulip style is a current trend and the Iro and Buba has been reinvented to suit the younger generation. This innovative style is worn in an elegant and stylish way. Until recently, Iro and Buba can only be worn with certain textiles or fabric but now different materials such as the chiffon, silk, satin, velvet, etc. can be worn fashionably.

 









Outfit Details
Iro and Buba -  Contact me if interested
Shoe -  LK Bennet [] Similar Here
Bag - LK Bennet [] Similar Here

Until next time...
Have a blessed day.
xoxo
Ashabi


7 comments:

  1. This style na die oooo, babe u are too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks So much Ma and I really appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. Ashabi this is very nice, I surely need to contact you. Weldon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the real thing, I another Ashabi is a counterfeit. Oomo you dey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, please how many yards of material does one need for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lola, I used 5 yards and thanks for stopping by..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...