Tuesday 22 October 2013

Beauty Tip: Sudocrem

Solve your breakout problems...

Hello Ladies, Hope your week is going great? Most women like me suffer from pimples, acne, rough skin, etc. I've got a simple remedy to this problem.


Sudocrem right? Yes. sudocrem and am sure most women will have this product locked away in the cupboard. Soducrem is mainly used to protect babies from nappy rash. I'd never in a millions years thought sudocrem can reduce inflammation, help dry out pimples and visible smoother skin overnight. I've tried it myself and it's really fabulous. 

Sudocrem is now part of my beauty regime and I use it once a week after cleansing my face, I apply sudocrem sparingly all over my face and I leave it on overnight (I won't advice using it more than once a week). It's really cheap compared to other products out there.
Try it and leave your comments below...
Have a blessed day...
xoxo
Ashabi.


Follow me




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...