Sunday 27 October 2013

The Fear of Skater Skirt...


Hello everyone, am sorry for not posting any pictures last week.
So I finally got my protective style done after almost 4 months of only 'wash and go'. The micro braids/pick 'n' drop was done all by myself and it took me two days to finish and I love the outcome.
I'm a great lover of skater skirt but I've never been brave enough to take the plunge, so I challenged myself to wear a "Skater Skirt" this weekend. I decided to pair it with a black top, white waist coat and black knee high boots. The outfit came out nice and I loved the monochrome vibe as well.










Skater Skirt | Matalan
Top | Old
Waistcoat | Old
Boots | JustFab
Necklace | Primark
Bracelet | Newlook

So ladies the fear of skater skirt is broken and am free...
Challenge yourself and try something different today...
xoxo
Ashabi


Follow me
INSTAGRAM [] FACEBOOK [] TWITTER [] PINTEREST


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...