Thursday 14 November 2013

Black Is Always The New Black

Monochromatic Monday | All Black Outfit Inspiration | The Kina's Blog

Hello ladies,when I think of ebony and high fashion I immediately think of black and it's a chic Autumn trend. Black is sophisticated without trying too hard. It just goes to show that an all-black power suit is not just for the work place, it can work for any occasion as well. 

Black is  very flattering, but it’s also extremely versatile especially when it’s done head to toe. You can wear it to work, to lunch with the girls, you can either dress it up or down. Trust me you can’t go wrong. 
 I will be posting my All Black Look shortly... 
So stay tuned...

Shop The Look


Have a blessed day...
xoxo
Ashabi

Don't forget to follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...