Thursday 7 November 2013

Monthly Rewind: October Outfits


   

Hello ladies, am sure you are having a fun filled day and if you are not, this should put a smile on your face. This is just a quick recap on my outfit posts in October. I should have done this post earlier but due to  having a lot of other things on my plate I totally forgot about it.  I wear a lot of black and white, it's a beautiful colour pallet but I will like to inject a bit more colour in my wardrobe.


Date Night Outfit                                                 Eye of a Tiger

Ethnic Jacket


Skater skirt                                   Movie 

Which of these outfit is your favourite?
leave your comments below...
Have a blessed day
xoxo 
Ashabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...