Monday 10 February 2014

Neon Magic


Hello everyone, how are you doing? Am back in business and this is my first outfit post of the year.
I love the neon trend; bright colours are perfect for summer but why not wear them during winter... I was tired of wearing black, blue and other dull colours because of the weather. If you’re a little colour shy like me, this trend could be an intimidating one to take on full force but I will be taking baby steps. 





Am loving my new protective style... 
I've not relaxed my natural hair yet (if you missed my previous post, click Here) let's leave our fingers crossed.


Top [] Zara Similar Here
Skirt [] Primark Similar Here
Jacket [] Mango
Bag [] Zara
Shoe [] Primark

Until next time
Have a great day...
Ashabi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...