Tuesday 29 April 2014

I AM UNIQUE BECAUSE...


While carrying out a bit of research, I've found that most of us have been put into different classifications eg. fat, slim, rich, poor, etc. These classification might seem minute or none existent but it plays a major role on how we look and how the society pictures us. Just a couple of days, my neighbour's children knocked on my door and he said someone called you and your family the 'THE FAT FAMILY'. The statement hurt me because I don't what to be called 'FAT'.
I know people will say "join the gym and lose some weight" but being overweight does not define me because I AM UNIQUE.

I AM UNIQUE BECAUSE
I am one of a kind, created by God.

I AM UNIQUE BECAUSE
I'm me. Don't be fooled by imitators, don't settle for anything less than the real you.

I AM UNIQUE BECAUSE
I love to make people laugh and feel good about themselves.

YES, you're totally unique and that's pretty awesome. Celebrate being you and there's no right or wrong way to look as long as you are healthy, we're all individuals. NOBODY has a right to make you feel bad about yourself, so avoid anyone who brings you down. It can be hard, but try not to let any nasty comments get to you, and confide in people who have proved to be trust worthy if you are feeling a bit down. 










Outfit Details.

Top - Primark
Skirt - Debenhams
Bag - HM
Shoes - Zara

Everyone is unique in their own way. Leave a comment below with the reason why you are unique and relate to others as well...

Until next time
Have blessed day
Ashabi
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. babe you are Pretty Hot And Thick and those people calling you such names can never get it. I'm sure you are much bigger than such words.... leave them and let them watch you and your FAT family eat and enjoy FAT success. you inspire me a lot dear and you are one of the many people that made me start my blog. Let them say. lol
    I wrote this http://babewithcurves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/be-comfortable-in-your-size.html on my blog about a month ago. you can check it out.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ajoke for you encouraging and inspiring words... And I love your write up (Be comfortable in your size). Thanks once again

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...